Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Shenanigans

The duck hunt was a success, or at least in my opinion it was. The guys shot 27 ducks (that is a lot, right?).

Kade, Tory, Andy, and I went to the West Texas A&M vs. ASU football game in Canyon Saturday afternoon. ASU is my alma mater, and Andy's uncle coaches at WT. Who is a girl to cheer for? Where do the loyalties lie? I decided that blood is thicker than water and cheered for the Buffs. I must be good luck, since WT won easily.

We went to church on Sunday morning, then I did homework the rest of the day. Grad school involves a lot of homework. I am getting pretty tired of it.

On Monday, Andy was super-husband, while I was doing homework again. He cooked dinner, vaccuumed, and even cleaned out the fireplace. I have been encouraging (nagging) him to clean the ashes out since last winter. The fireplace had two huge grocery bags full of ashes. This is my first fireplace to have, so I'm not savvy about all of the rules, but I am pretty sure our ash pile was a huge fire hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment