Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

This is the first blog of the new year. It is also my first post since October. I'd like to think that I've been too busy to blog, but I've just been lazy.

We celebrated our first Christmas together. Andy insisted on a real tree; so on the coldest day of the year, not to mention the wind was blowing 75 mph, we loaded up and went to the local Allsups. We were on a quest for the finest tree Floydada had to offer.

Andy held up three trees, all of which I thought were perfect. On the third tree, I knew we had found a winner. The tree was green and had needles. What else would you want in a Christmas tree?

We brought the tree home, trimmed the end, and put it in the stand....



Whoa!!! Don't fall! Look at that beauty. The tree is perfectly straight in the stand, but it grew crooked. It is about 5 feet from the top of the wall.

Obviously, green and with needles aren't the only two qualities a tree needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment